Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2010, 06:39 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
1.- ... . ... and I have no plans to get caught up in all this tip ambiguity, relatively high charges, etc. -- ... .
2.- And I think an oil massage would be gross. ... .
3.- ... And considering how much these young guys would make at a real job, it's all way overpriced. ... .

1.- I see no reason for any ambiguity over TIPS.. I see what the masseur does after all are finished: if he hangs-around in the room then I give him his TIPS. then & there, but if he goes to prepare my cup of tea, (generally downstairs.), then I give him his TIPS. before leaving the estab..
2.- Having a dry skin I welcome an oil-massage; besides, the oil acts as a preparation, as it were, for les apres massage plaisirs!
- I emphasize the point that I expect a good & 60 mins'. oil massage before anything else and that the masseur's TIPS. will depend upon his massage skills; I've been disappointed but seldom: AGAYA PARLOR, by Boss Mnsn.,(?)., on Rama IV. rd. rings a bell.
3.- Giving a good & thorough massage is hard physical work, as I've found-out from massaging my present tee rak! But I'll allow that I'm an untrained amateur and doubtless a professionally trained masseur would do a better job with LESS effort.
-- Candidly I'd prefer to pay a parlor's rates & TIPS. in a comparatively safer environment rather than try picking-up a cheaper option from the streets or from a sauna and going to some short-time hotel - but that's just me, of course. Looking back I'd write that I've enjoyed only one bad experience in a massage parlor - that was in EVE HOUSE on S'wong. rd..
-- But I guess that the bottom line is that it's a matter of whatever floats yr. boat.
Quote |