Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anything manifest?
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2010, 12:27 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (20th.), forenoon I walked to BBL's. HQ. on Tnn. Si Lom:
- The yellow & portable barriers were strung-out along the side-walk in front of the outer wall, but a gap to allow tfc. In & OUT; a 2nd. row of similar barriers erected just in front of the Bank's plate-glass windows, with a gap by the revolving door.
- Several white & police pick-ups parked in the forecourt; a couple or so mil'y. Humvees parked alongside in Soi Phipat;
- No obvious signs of armed soldiers; just a few of the usual & civilian sec. gds. visible.

-- I'd say that there are MORE armed tps. along Tnn. Si Lom than y'day., just a few of whom were wearing red berets; noted several mil'y. vehs. prominently marked with red crosses, PLUS maybe 30 or so unarmed soldiers with red cross brasards.
- Razor wire either still coiled-up or pulled-out across the side-walk in several places.

-- Leaving SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA at around 12.oo. nn. I saw that the SkyWalk between BTS. S. Daeng & MRT. Silom was CLOSED to civilians.
- A few shops along Tnn. Si Lom CLOSED; not all that many happy eaters seen in SECRET RECIPE, BUG & BEE and COFFEE SOCIETY.
- At one time a mil'y. veh. crewed by red bereted soldiers was driven along Tnn. Si Lom - someone or other aboard was making a PA. announcement;
- A large crowd of spectators & voyeurs at the Rama IV.: R'damri. i'sect.; but, apart from that, rd. tfc.,('buses., taxis., tuk-tuks etc. etc.), flowing normally along Rama IV. & Si Lom rds..
- Quite strong police-presences outside BAILEY'S HOTEL on Tnn. Si Lom and the J. THOMPSON shop on Tnn. Suriwong.

-- I walked through Soi Twilight: just a few massage boyz sitting-out in the shade. The ME. rest't. and DICK'S CAFE were OPEN for business.

-- We'll see what later-on will bring?

-- E&OE.. --
Quote |