Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Do men or women give the best blow job?
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2010, 10:16 PM
Your_GloryHole_Lover
Cruiser

It's pure pleasure for me to suck a cock!

You hit it right on the head, Bago! I actually get incredible pleasure by sucking and loving cocks and try to make very clear to a man, even if I'm mouth-loving a guy through the gloryhole, that I adore his cock and what I'm doing with it and that I want him to have the greatest sexual experience he's ever had! I want him to know that I want to give him the max pleasure possible and that, when he's ready to cum, I want him to have an earth-shaking orgasm right there in my adoring mouth! I love it when, after using my hot and eager mouth, lips and tongue to give a guy intense pleasure, he actually loses it and has the loudest, most intense and hardest orgasm ever and uncontrolably blows a huge, hot load into my mouth...the perfect reward for my diligence! LET IT CUM!!!!!
Quote |