Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2010, 09:12 PM
sukmeoff2
Cruiser

Talking pivot boy @ the circle jerk.

This USED to be a fantasy of mine until a few years ago when I joined an orgy group. Lots of guys standing around watching others get it on and a few of us guys kneeling around the room waiting for someone to suck. I positioned myself just to the side of the doorway into the bedroom, that's where many guys stood waiting to get into the room. I knew sooner or later someone would wave their cock in my face...and when they did I opened wide. As usual, others started getting into position and by the time I came up for air I was looking at 4 more cocks inches from my mouth. Talk about a kid in a candy store. I worked each one from left to right and back several times. Two of them eventually shot, one into my mouth and one down my chest. The others had moved on to check out other action. I've been lucky enough to have done this on a handful of occassions.
Fantisies do cum true !!
Quote |