Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2010, 01:03 PM
bottomsatx1963
Cruiser

1st cum/1st swallow

The first time a guy came in my mouth, I was 14. I'd gone to a local mall and had to use the bathroom. There was a gloryhole between the two stalls (silly me, I originally thought it was for passing toilet paper between the two stalls). While I was sitting there doing my thing, a man's cock came thru the hole and heard a voice saying "suck me off". It wasn't the first time I'd seen one, but it was the first time that I'd seen one in a sexual situation. I couldn't help but lean over and take it in my mouth. He must have been really, really horny, since I had no talent whatsoever and he came within a minute. The cum surprised me, and I pulled my mouth off of him and spit what was in my mouth out.
About 10 years later, I met a guy who was very very aggressive. He liked to get on top of me and fuck my mouth like an asshole. The first time he did it, I could sense that he was about to come. That few seconds of mental preparation was all I needed....I swallowed every bit of it.
Now, I swallow as often as I can.
Quote |