Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2010, 12:38 AM
Bago
Cruiser

Although I have been sucking cock since time immemorial, I never did swallow cum until in my mid-20s. There was this young & very cute country guy who was really really shy, so I didn't have much expectations of him. But then I was shocked that after sucking me, he went on to swallow my load and his mouth did not let go of my cock until the very last drop was deposited into his throat. This was such a turn-on for me that I reciprocated by sucking him and swallowing his load. I normally do not particularly like to swallow anybody's load -- only this guy's, since he enjoyed sucking me and swallowing my load so much. Have stopped doing so since he went out of my life.
Quote |