Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - group fun/first double penetration
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2010, 12:49 AM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Had to pause jerking to type a thank you

Fuck, a very hot story, San Antonio bottom. I'm guessing that memory has helped you self-pleasure more than once. You tell your story in just the way that it's definitely helping me right now...

Several years ago I had a nice long three way which concluded with my friend Clay and me double penetrating my then BF. We were all fucking and sucking each other when we got the idea of Clay and I stretching out on the floor with our legs interlaced so that our dicks were together, sticking straight up. The BF straddled us and lowered himself (slowly, with some deep breaths and lots of lube) onto our stiffies. We're both pretty average, so in the hole-stretch competition, I think you're definitely the champ. Nonetheless, watching his eyes roll back in his head while he bobbed up and down on our poles was an incredible turn-on. With the undersides of our dicks rubbing together, we shot our loads up into him in no time.

You'll have to excuse me now, I'm in a reverie about those two giant penises plowing your hot butt, and I don't have two hands available to type.....
Quote |