Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2010, 07:41 PM
PeterVeliki
Cruiser

In the mid-70s, I found out there was a gay bathhouse open at night in Boston about 100 feet from my office building. I used to drive down to see if I could see anyone enter late at night. I had hoped to have a relationship with a woman (even though I knew which way the wind was blowing and could barely wait to start blowing instead of the wind!)... so one night, frustrated as hell, I drove around the block for hours, thinking, terrified, until finally the police stopped me. They asked me why I was driving around, and I said that I worked near there and was upset and was thinking. They looked at each other and asked if I "had someone in the health spa." I said, "No!" real quickly, and they let me drive off. Halfway home, I realized that they clearly knew what the deal was, and that they had been pretty easy about it. I drove back, parked, went in, got a quick blowjob in the steamroom, and then was approached by a terminally cute young guy (I was even younger). It turned out he was bringing guys to his older lover, and they were sharing a cubicle. We sucked each other, I swallowed, and a few weeks later, I sucked off a handsome young black professional guy who had the air of a young lawyer. He exploded in my mouth - I could feel every spurt shooting, I could feel the spasms in his cock, I could feel his ass muscles clamping beneath my hands, and I was hooked. All these years later, that young professional is still one of my top sex memories, along with a young soldier in a Turkish bath in Jerusalem who not only exploded with a barrage of shots, but also opened his eyes, peering into mine as we kissed and shared his cum afterward, and then he went crazy all over my body. Third peak memory was later that same night in Jerusalem, a handsome young fellow with a trim beard framing his face. He must have seen the earlier encounter, because he came looking for me, and I was more than willing to oblige. I don't take unprotected shots any more, but I sure miss going down to the baths and sucking off 5 or 10 guys - and once, a basketball squad, but that's another story.
Quote |