Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2010, 01:07 PM
Xcumslut69
Cruiser

I have a few- theme is having multiple guys fuck me and being a naughty slut.
1) to be fucked by older man and his son and role play incest. Have the "dad" pull down my panties at a public adult theater, put me across his lap and spank my big ass. Then for them to force their hands all over my body and fuck me.
2) I've done half of this up until the gangbang bc the clientele at the adult theater in chicago didn't have the cleanest guys on the night I went- I walk in wearing a short dress, barely covering my ass with no panties or bra / skirt no panties and a white blouse. I don't pull down my dress as it
rides up. I walk into the theater, allow my guy to expose my cunt ass and titties as I beg for his dick in my mouth Guys start to gather and I take their cocks in my mouth or let them play. *here's where I want to let happen-- I walk into the spa with men following me- A guy would undress me and force me to lay across multiple guys laps and I am spanked in public. I am called a naughty girl. 69 a guy as one fucks my pussy as the guy rims my holes, I suck dick , 2 suck on my titties- I jerk off another - and am made into a naughty cum slut- begging to be fucked harder and have loads and loads of cum splattered all over my body. I will beg for all my holed to be filled. Omg I get so wet thinking of this. I'm even into roleplaying and wear specific outfits-schoolgirl, slut, etc. I'd love for CLEAN men to help me make my fantasy and yours cum true. Email me at [email removed] or message under me and let me know.
Xx naughty slut
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |