Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2010, 03:59 PM
tazlovecock
Cruiser

Cool 10 inches

I was at a walmart in illinois and had to use the washroom. As I stood at the urinal a black guy walked in and used the urinal next to me. He said "How you doing" I replied fine. he asked what I was shopping for I said nothing much just looking around. He said he had to buy a new battery for his car. I ziped up and left. When I checked out and went to my car I noticed him working on his car in the parking lot. I walked over and asked if he needed a hand. He said yes. I got the old battery out and the new one in and asked him to start the car. He got in the car and started it. I closed the hood and walked over to the drivers side window. He rolled down the window and I couldnt believe what I saw. He had his cock out and was playing with it. I smiled and said that looks like fun. He invited me in to his car and we drove behind walmart where the trucks unload. he parked and told me I can play with his cock if I wanted to. I reached over and took hold of his semi hard cock. I stroked it up and down for a few minutes then I bent my head and took it in my mouth. as I sucked on it it got rock hard and was at least 10 inches. I rolled my tongue around the big mushroom head and just got off on just looking at it as I sucked it. It was beautiful. I took it and ran it over my face around my eyes and then back in my mouth. it was not long till he started to moan and he pushed his hips hp and down and then he said "Im gonna nut". I felt his cock pulsate and then he shot his load in my mouth. I was proud of my self because I did not waste one drop. I took it all and loved it. When he finished I squeezed it and got the last remaining drops on my tongue. Then he said he had to get home to his wife. He drove around and droped me off at my car and we made a date to meet again soon. GOD I cant wait.
Quote |