Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2010, 11:39 PM
PeterVeliki
Cruiser

One more story from the Art Cinema. I was sitting watching a movie, just idly rubbing myself. It wasn't a friendly place, unlike the old South Station Cinema, where you could make friends - as a young student, I used to have a weekly appointment for a blog job from a guy in his 30s who wore a black P-coat and looked like a sailor. He gave great head. But back to the Art Cinema, a decade later... the family that ran it was pretty homophobic and seemed to hate the fact that they made their living by providing a place where guys could meet, jerk off, blow each other, and fuck. Every once in a while, they'd turn the lights on in the theater, and people would gasp as they recognized colleagues or acquaintances or business associates to whom they weren't out. So anyway, one time, I was watching as a group of very tall basketball player guys, all sweaty in t-shirts and gym shorts - they had probably just been playing b-ball on the Common - came strolling in. I loved their slim bodies and their gangly look, and one very tall guy who seemed to have light blond hair stood at the end of my row and did eyes with me. It was dark, and I couldn't see him that well, but he was certainly as tall as the other guys and built like them. He sat down next to me, edged his hand over to my knee, worked his way up to my crotch, and soon we were jerking each other off. He shot buckets, and just as I was about to come, the lights came on... and to my surprise, he didn't have blond hair, he had white hair and was probably about 75. It taught me something that stayed with me and changed my cruising habits. I realized that I had just jerked him off and was about to come with lots of excitement until I saw the color of his hair, but really, what difference did it make if he was older or younger? He was built, he was hot to trot, he was hard, and he had great hand technique. We never got beyond that, but it taught me not to exclude guys a lot older than me automatically. Now, looking back years later, I wish attitudes were similar, but they aren't. When everything took place in the dark, you were in a never-never land of fantasy, though it was also a cage created by prejudice and ignorance. Nowadays, the price we pay for greater freedom and openness is that we've lost the sense of community among fuckers and cocksuckers. I have nothing against the young and beautiful fucking the young and beautiful, but the sex drive doesn't go away as you age. It changes, it develops, but it doesn't vanish, though many opportunities do.
Quote |