Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2010, 11:54 PM
PeterVeliki
Cruiser

One time, at the Regency Baths in Boston, the friendliest of the bathhouses, a tall, handsome black man walked into the tiny steamroom (where there were about 12 guys in a room with easy seating for about 8...). I heard a few gasps, and then I saw one guy after another go down on the guy who had walked in. His cock was enormous, but I was busy playing with guy sitting next to me, whose cock had a 90-degree kink to the right, a kind of deformity. He had a great body, but he was embarrassed about the angularity of his cock, and he was happy to find someone who wasn't turned off by that, as he was scared would happen. When he and I eventually finished, I was alone with the tall black man, whose cock was easily 13 inches and thick. No one had been able to accommodate it, and one by one, after trying, they left. i took a turn, but my jaw just did't open that wide. However, half an hour later, I was cruising a corridor, and I saw a door open and a young man walk out of a room, leaving a tall black body lying on his belly on the bed in the room. It was the tall guy from the sauna. I came to the door, he nodded, and I climbed aboard. As I fucked him, he told me with a sigh that as his cock had grown, he had had to learn to bottom because he could find so few men or women who would let him fuck them. I must say, he was a good lay, and I enjoyed fucking him and jerking that monster off underneath him as we fucked. I enjoyed the spasms in his ass when he came. But he told me that although he enjoyed what we did, he really wanted to be able to cut loose and just fuck someone, which he hadn't been able to do since about age 14, when his cock had begun to reach its current size.

One more thing - on cock rings - beware overusing them; they can cause distortion of the blood vessels and eventually, difficulty in getting an erection. They work by stopping blood from flowing OUT of the cock after it has been pumped in, but that causes the blood vessels to swell beyond their normal capacity, and they stretch. Personally, I find cock rings a turnoff; I prefer a partner who's either hard or soft but not metallic.
Quote |