Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Creampies and Sloppy Seconds
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2010, 02:58 AM
Int2ectual
Cruiser

This post is a mix of fantasy and hoped-for real expereince. there is a young (25) lad with whom i have a cyber friendship. he has a bit of a cum fantasy and his dream is to find an single older woman looking for a sperm donor (my friend). the fantasy involves using me as a fluffer on both sides with the hope i could also eat somoe of his load out of the lady. now my freind has found ladies willing to be drilled but none ready for single motherhood. and part of the fantasy he loves is having a dad figure helpin make it all happen. if i knew an interested lady, i'd be happy to make it happen. in the meantime i get offered his old cum rags and he keeps suggesting that he send me a cum filled condom if i would promise to be filmed drinking it. never met this young man but he does have a nicely kinky imagination.
Quote |