Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 02:14 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- I took a forenoon's 'bus. from MOCHIT 2 to PATTAYA on 30 apr. and experienced no delays on the journey thither.
- My enthusiastic & American friend was at M'CHIT. early on sat. (01 may.), morning, saw the crowds, became aware of the uncertainties of departure and negociated with a BKK. taxi. On the way they saw several RTAs., (Road Traffic Accidents.), experienced various delays and arr'd. eventually at the hotel after a five hrs'. journey!
-- For the short journey from PATTAYA to JOMTIEN BEACH Pattaya's finest were at the Hanuman corner diverting only tuk-tuks away from turning RIGHT towards the beach, (other road tfc. was not being diverted.); so he was dropped-off a Km. or MORE away somewhere to the SOUTH.
- We walked back for most of the way; a few returning tuk-tuks were fully laden but most were returning empty and not stopping to pick-up the foot-sore pedestrians, many of whom were either unaccustomed to walking or else were nigh on unfit to do so.
-- No problems with tpt. on the following days.
-- I ret'd. to BKK. today, (04th.), forenoon with no en route problems,(journey time just under 2hrs.), to EKKAMI,(BTS.: E7.),.

-- DONGTAN BEACH was far from crowded during the whole Labor day vacation - long faces from most of the poor but honest beach-vendors.
Quote |