Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2010, 03:30 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- During the evening of 30 apr. I went first of all to HAPPY BOYS.; nearest landmarks for wch. I have business cards are -
1.- WHITE ROSE MNSN.,
568/19, Moo 10, Soi Yensabai,
S. Pattaya, Chonburi 20150.;
- Pass WRM. on yr. RHS. and HAPPY BOYS is farther along on yr. LHS. - look first of all for an HIGH up FAMILY MART sign, then below look for HAPPY BOYS' illuminated & colored neon sign.
2. -TWOGUYS' GH.,
5O4/497, Moo 10., Soi Yensabai,
S.Pattaya, C'buri. 20260.;
- Pass TGH. on yr. RHS.; continue and pass YENSABAI MNSN. on yr. RHS. ; at end of YM. turn RIGHT and HAPPY BOYS is at the end of that bldg. on yr. RHS.;
- Google co-ords. roughly:100-52-32.E.x12-55-17.N..
-- Drinks are 99.Bh.;
- Just a few other visitors being e-tained. by half-a-dozen or so boyz, (many away at a local I-San party.), dressed in loose, numbered & white shorts with many slits all the way to the waist-bands.
- I was joined by #11.: Khun Noi, 25YO. from I-San, worked there for 2 wks., (at invitation of his friend, #1.), while on break from R'haeng. Uni.. We went upstairs. Noi's trousers were OFF quicker than one could say 'Jack Robinson.', and it wasn't long before my shirt etc. etc. followed. Modestly I'll allow the hand of discretion to draw the veil of silence across what followed.

-- Then to CRAZY DRAGON;
- OMG.! What's happened to that place? On my previous visit just a few boyz, (many returned to their home country for the Songkran Fest'l.), but returning for the Labor day w/e.? Unlikely. Just a couple of dancers in briefs, possibly 3 or 4 boyz in the usual white shorts who were clustered-around a farang couple, a couple of waiters and a bar-man. I stayed just long enough to finish my drink.

-- For 01 may we went to BUBBLES., (formerly CRYSTAL.), in BOYSTOWN;
- Drinks at 150.Bh.;
- Not all muscle boyz, several twinkie and/or queanie boyz amongst the on-stage R&F.. But at least they were dancing energetically - even if that might have been only for their own benefits and to admire themselves in the looking glass.
- Show time at 22.oo.hrs.: various acts, mainly alternating between 4 rather effem. looking dancers, who performed well enough, with one ladyboi, and other and all male intervening acts - I thought that the most muscled men were the two who indulged in a version of the usual soap scene.

-- 02 may - Back to HAPPY BOYS.; but neither my friend nor I felt like going upstairs that evening.

-- 03 may - to HAPPY BOYS on my own; took #29., (another I-San boi.), upstairs, but he wasn't as 'Ready, Willing & Able.' as #11.

-- 04 may - to HAPPY BOYS for my last visit of the long w/e..
- ETA. 22.oo. hrs, wch. I hoped - it being a monday - would be early enough for me to meet #1; but I was forstalled. Some 4 or 5 other farangs there on my arrival, but they all left soon after and I was one and all alone surrounded by some half-a-dozen or so boyz with not only their tongues hanging-out! This time it was a plumpish #26. who joined me to go upstairs; another 'Ready, Willing & Able.' young man from I-San.. He explained that the Big Boss would be quite happy for little sex to take place upstairs - but big sex must be for outside, fair enough.
-- Then to TOM YUM BAR.;
- Several other farangs there and maybe a dozen or MORE mainly twinkie-looking boyz, quite a few of whom were playing with themselves - not overly well-endowed, I judged - and looking expectantly at the farangs.
- I was joined by a 19YO. & twinkie-looking boi, Khun Ae, whom I'd met earlier that day at DONGTAN BEACH, and who didn't waste much time in introducing himself and making it all too clear what would be his favorite pleasure -
- It was 01.oo.hrs. when I left - home alone.
Quote |