Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 5/14,15,16 hotel near Charter One Pavillion iso service
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2010, 11:07 AM
Suckme
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to Suckme Send a message via Yahoo to Suckme
Talking 5/14,15,16 hotel near Charter One Pavillion iso service

I'll be in town near the music gathering at Charter One Pavillion during the weekend of May 14 - 16. I love to have my cock sucked and drained and sucked again while I relax and enjoy your work.

I like fit, down to earth, lil-bro types, more fem than masc guys from 18 - 30 who like to service masculine guys. I like it discreet and one-on-one, but if you have a buddy with you and we all click, bring it on.

I'll be cruising around the area of the city also and might try a bath house or hot cruising spot found on CFS.

Depending on the guy I'm with, I might dig fucking your ass or fondling your nice cock for a while.

I'm looking to just chill, relax, chat and have some fun with a cool bud this weekend during the music gathering. This is a much deserved weekend of relaxation and having some fun.
Quote |