Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - service apartment in silom/sathorn area
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2010, 08:48 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyHouston View Post
... . The walk, to Silom, through Lumpini is very pleasant..... Red Shirts permitting!

-- In today's, (1Oth.], BKK. Post. 'paper. -self-styled: The paper you can trust - there is an article about LUMPINI PARK, all those interviewed seem to have been chosen deliberately for their expressions of NEGATIVE view-points.
-- So how is it that Tee rak & I walk through LP. quite often in the early evenings, usually entering & leaving by MRT. ent'ce./exit #1, and have experienced no hassles, molestations and/or troubles whatsoever from those red shirted individuals in their encampment?

-- Let me state that I'm not unaware of Khun Taksin's alleged disapproval of our life-style and that it was a gp. of red shirts, reportedly associated with Taksin's politics, who disrupted the last gay parade in CHIANG MAI.
Quote |