Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Silom back to Normal
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2010, 06:42 AM
bkkguy
Cruiser

as the backpackers in Khao San Road on April 10 will tell you, a "normal" looking street situation can change very rapidly

as the official focus has changed from "show of force to stop the red shirts trying to occupy Silom" to "holding pattern" to now "isolate and force out of Rajprasong" the visible presence in Silom has changed but the army and police are still there and as last Friday shows the risk of spill-over and related violence in Silom is still very real and the situation is still very far from "normal" - both the Skytrain and subway operators have publicly announced they are continuing to monitoring the situation carefully over the next few days and will cancel/change services if the situation deteriorates or if requested by the authorities

I am not trying to be chicken little here but the fat lady is a long way from singing so I think you still need to be checking the breaking news reports before rushing out to DJ Station each night - but I will see you on the dance floor when you get there!

bkkguy
Quote |