Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Silom back to Normal
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2010, 07:34 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (12th.), I left SILCOM. at approx. 19.hrs. and walked along tnn. Si Lom to its i'sect. with tnn. Rama IV..
- The ply board hoarding partially replaced in front of SILCOM.;
- Possibly a small INCREASE in the number of armed soldiers seen at BTS. Sala Daeng, (S2.),;
- Some half-a-dozen or so riot police, looking quite relaxed, standing-around nr. to COFFEE SOC'Y.;
- The usual poor but honest side-walk vendors' stalls set-out for business;
- A few Black Marias, (aka. Paddy wagons.), o'side. the ZUELLIG BLDG.;
- No riot-police or mil'y. seen o'side. the former ROBINSON'S;
- Not much signs of life seen or heard from the red shirts' encampment across the i'sect.;
- A couple of armed soldiers between the PAN PAC. HTL. & CHARN ISSARA I TWR.;
- Not all that many people eating at tnn. Rama IV's. side-walk eateries;
- A small gp. of armed soldiers on the corner o'side. THE ROADHOUSE at the Henri Dunant i'sect.;
- P. Pong I. night mkt. set-out.

-- But, as others have noted, the sit'n. can change in an instant: all that it would require would be just one or two ill-intentioned people on a m/cycle.!

-- As for the cutting-OFF of electricity, wouldn't CHULA. HOSP'L. have its own emergency generators? Or, failing that, do what the red shirts have done - hire generators!
Quote |