Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2010, 11:33 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (17th.), and after my morning's cup of coffee,(only 20.oo.Bh.!), in the DERBY KING eating hse. on P. Pong 1. I walked-around:
-- On Si Lom rd. all FAMILY MARTS were CLOSED, but some 7/11s. were OPEN;
- In Si Lom 4 a barman was seen working in SOUVLAKI Greek rest't.;
- Along Si Lom rd. NOODI, BUG & BEE and SILOM MASSAGE had their street-doors OPEN , but MORE to air the places than for business, I supposed.
-- All quiet from the red shirts' encampment by KRVI. statue.
-- Along Rama IV. rd. TAKE-A-NAP HOSTEL was CLOSED but BBB INN was OPEN.
- In Soi T'light. the small eatery that's tucked behind CLASSIC BOYS BAR was OPEN, as were DICK'S. CAFE. and BKK. MASSAGE.
-- Along Suriwong rd. both FAMILY MARTS were CLOSED, as was the small POST OFFICE opp. to Le Meridien Htl., (it might RE-OPEN on the 19th.); PROUD 66 MASSAGE was OPEN.
- A few poor but honest side-walk vendors doing business.
- Both 7/11s. were OPEN, as were the three massage parlors in the gen'l. area of the TARNTAWAN HTL..
-- Along soi Than Tawan the small pharmacy on the corner was OPEN, as were the Ch. eating-hse., INDRA MASSAGE and RAMENTAI, COCA & MANGO TREE REST'TS..

-- Cent'l. BKK. is starting to smell from the piles of uncollected garbage - but possibly the rats & other vermin aren't complaining? Not even the mil'y. seem to be too concerned in keeping their immediate areas clean & trash-free.
Quote |