Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2010, 12:26 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (18th.), after my morning's cup of 20.Bh. coffee in P. Pong 1. it was time for my 'constitutional.'.
-- On Si Lom rd. A&F. TOURS and the large 7/11. on the corner with Convent rd. were OPEN - no baked goods on the 7/11's. shelves.
-- FAN CLUB MASSAGE PARLOR's front door was not locked - I looked-in: gloomy & with possibly a couple or so boyz asleep therein. I chatted with the F. owner of LA BOUCHERIE who admitted that business was bad, so I asked him why he stayed open? An expressive shrug of the gallic shoulders.
- Farther along Convent rd. a masseuse of a certain age outside CASSANOVA MASSAGE called across the rd. to me to join her for a massage. BECCAFINO REST'T. was CLOSED.
-- I walked along N. Sathorn rd. all the way to the i'sect. with Rama IV. rd.; a few rather ineffective baricades of razor-wire and/or orange barriers on both carriageways. Both Sois Suan Phlu & JUSMAG. looked to be OPEN to me?
- About 40 policemen o/side. the F. Embassy;
- Opposite to S. Sathorn soi 1 another gp. of about 40 or so riot-policemen was being briefed by an officer.
-- Around the cnr., Rama IV. rd., some 50 soldiers eating & sleeping.
- At MRT. Silom I chatted with an american lady who lives along Convent rd.; she told me of some other American lady-friend who lives in a small soi nr. to Victory M'ment. who's been kept awake & terrified out of her life these last few days by the incessant sounds of detonations & of shots, the smell of burning tyres, the shouts etc. of the red shirts and so on and so forth - I replied that it all sounded rather OTT. to me. Also there I saw some elderly & Thai lady,pushing her 'cycle. and being i'viewed. by two members of the Fourth Estate toting TV.-type cameras and some young lady assiduously taking notes.
- The red shirts' encampment was quiet.
-- In Soi T'light. DICK'S. CAFE was OPEN, as was YELLOW MASSAGE, where I was invited to enter for a massage; seeing the three masseurs I enquired about a six hands' massage and for how much? In reply much good natured laughter! The other three massage parlors were CLOSED.
Quote |