Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2010, 11:41 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[QUOTE = sloot; 677292].
[COLOR = "RoyalBlue"] [i] I've never heard of Yellow Massage. Where exactly is it in Soi Twilight? I walked through the soi a week ago and didn't see such a sign.
... .
I'm reading that armoured personal carriers moved in this morning (Wed 19th) and have successfully reoccupied the Saladaeng and Silom intersections. [/ QUOTE]. [/ I]. [/ COLOR].

-- YELLOW MASSAGE is operating out of the same premises as the pool bar, roughly opposite to DICK'S. CAFE.; Khun Yannawa mentioned it in a previous posting of his.
- One presumes that SCSP. is boarded-up to protect it against any forced entry, windows being smashed by missiles or whatever else - probably a CMA. for the benefits of its insurers.

- Passing-by the DUSIT. THANI I'sect. at approx. 190930.hrs. I saw two APCs. under the Thai-JP. flyover; a water-cannon truck was directing its jet at and flattening a section of the red shirts' bamboos' & tyres' barricade nr. to the MRT. ent'ce./exit. So an APC. or two may well have gone-in afterwards.

- At approx. 1130.hrs. I walked-along R'damri. rd. as far as the i'sect. with Sarsin rd., (where I was stopped by some armed mil'y. - maybe, were I wearing a press helmet. &. flak.-jkt., or even a green & media brassard, I might have been allowed to proceed?).; I saw the fire-brigade dealing with burning tyres & piles. of garbage - while the men were doing their best their eqpt. wasn't performing so well.
- I might suggest that most of the smoke that one sees comes from other such piles.
- Several. small detonations heard, maybe small arms' fire? A couple of persons were being wheel.ed-away on gurneys, eagerly, pursued by some members of the media.
Quote |