Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2010, 07:54 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (19th.), a'noon., and being in ChinaTown, I walked-around to have a look-at the GSM. SAUNA's bldg. on Yaowarat rd., (one way tfc. going towards HUA LAMPHONG.),.
- On the ground floor, (st. level.), some owners were in and starting to set-up their outlets; in other shoplets interior decorators, painters and other workmen were applying finishing touches; a smell of fresh paint everywhere.

-- I took the new elevator UP to the 7th. floor and stepped-out into the Recept'n. space of the olde and familiar GSM. SAUNA. - at first glance it was as though nothing had changed.
- So I took a walk-around: a strange feeling indeed; the fire-main & assoc. piping & fittings all looked new; plenty of newly applied white paint in the hawng nahms; in other places wiring tails hanging-out of conduits and not yet connected-up.
- I confined my walk-about to the 7th. fl..
- Just before I left I met another man, carring a flashlight; so I enquired of him about an opening date? He fluttered his hands eloquently and implied that possibly another few MORE months.
- But at least things are looking-up considerably in that bldg. as a whole - so that is good news, indeed!
Quote |