Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2010, 07:25 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- I was afoot earlyish today morning, (2OO7oo.hrs.], on Si Lom rd. by the BKK. XTN. HOSP'L..
- No stalls selling b'fasts. seen, although there was one PU. unloading.
- Several small piquets of mil'y. and/or police seen.
- The mil'y. had a barrier across R'damri. rd. at its i'sect. with Sarsin rd., (northern end of LUMPINI PK.], and my progress was stopped.
- No signs of any mass clean-up operation underway.
- A large & red painted fire-truck & a PU. were making their way slowly along R'damri. rd. towards the R'prasong. I'sect..
-- Signs of normalcy returning, albeit slowly: on Suriwong rd. a street-cleaner seen at work; a man on a m/cycle. delivering the morning's 'papers. to the TAWANA HTL.; SARIKA CAFE. had staff inside; fresh laundry being delivered to the SIAM HERITAGE HTL.. Although no stalls seen providing b'fasts., just one stall selling cold drinks.

-- But I suppose that it will take the good citizens of BKK. many days to recover from the recent & traumatic events; doubtless those well-known twins called Health & Safety will be invoked & propitiated by having to checkout & certify the BTS., the MRT. and heaven alone knows what else?
- Maybe next monday, 24th., might see Cent'l. BKK. essaying to return to a MORE business type of life?

-- Life has been restored to my DTAC. cell-'phone., (possibly a mixed blessing?],.
Quote |