Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2010, 08:14 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brief encounter View Post
1.- On information available at time of my posting would you recommend travel to BKK. I have a transit ticket and have kept my 4 day reservation.
2.- I think CFS would have a different view from media and government warnings perhaps.
3.- A suggestion has been made to me that Sukhumvit Soi 13 region may be able to be accessed.
4.- Also what is the airport taxi situation?

1.- I don't see why not; but when are you proposing to travel? I might suppose that after next monday - 24th. - life might be returning, albeit slowly, to Cent'l. BKK.. However, I believe that last night the mil'y. imposed a curfew WEF. 2O.oo.hrs., one hopes that that's just a temp'y. measure and will be lifted soon.
2.- I'm sure that it does!
3.- That's out in BTS. Nana, (E3.], dir'n., isn't it? Should be safe enough, I'd think. But I suppose that life farther out towards R'hankhaeng. continues much as usual: plenty of massage parlors, saunas etc. etc. in that dir'n.!
4.- Sorry, don't know; although I've seen some Airport Express 'buses. running.
Quote |