Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2010, 11:21 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- I forgot to include that y'day. evening, when I was standing o'side. the on-fire CENTRALWORLD I was amused in a wry fashion to see an official CW. advert. wch. read:

IT'S SUMMER.
TURN-UP THE HEAT ... .

- Fulfilled, but not in the manner intended.

-- Today, 2O113O.hrs. I walked to the DUSIT THANI I'sect. and noted the progress made by the BMA. in its cleaning-up ops. of the red shirts' former encampment by the KRVI. statue. Mech. eqpt. was in use, some twenty X 5cu.yd. lorries were in attendance to take-away the rubbish.
- However, about 100yds. along R'damri. rd. the mil'y. had set-up a barrier prohibiting farther progress from those not on essential duties. I met Jock. from Inverness, (of 'The Ball of Kirriemuir.' fame.), and we watched some stout figure dressed in full media panoply being stopped and told to turn-back by an armed soldier, despite the former waving some ID. Card and expostulating at the top of his not inconsiderable voice.
-- On Si Lom rd. the large & corner 7/11. was OPEN as were A&F. TOURS and SABAI THAI MASSAGE; both NOODI & BALLY'S SILOM had their street doors OPEN for airing-out purposes.
-- K-WHY MASSSAGE, BBB INN & DICK'S. CAFE. were OPEN, as was the FAMILY MART by Soi T'light..
- METHAWEE MASSAGE was OPEN - one customer inside receiving a foot-massage - also LISA'S MASSAGE, the 7/11., the corner Pharmacy and INDRA MASSAGE.
Quote |