Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2010, 05:19 AM
TopmanUK
Cruiser

Update from Sunee Plaza

I just received this message from Sunee Plaza info site

UPDATE ON THAILAND 20/05/10

Up until a few days ago, we were carrying a “travel advisory” that said it was “business as usual” in Pattaya. I am sure you heard yesterday the troops stormed the red shirt encampment in Bangkok and ended the siege.

Yesterday evening at 21.00 the police came round and closed all the bars. There was a curfew imposed and we had not heard about it. Today we heard the curfew has been extended for a further 3 days (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) from 9 pm to 5 am.

We have no knowledge of any possible extension to this, or what will happen after these three days. However, that apart, the bars are all open from 6 pm to 9 pm. DON’T LET THIS PUT YOU OFF! The boys are still here. They still want to meet you and entertain you. In fact with the bars closing at 9 pm they are more keen than ever! They still need money and it's not long until the end of the month when rents are due.

There has been no trouble in Pattaya that we have heard of. Reports of explosions at Big C, or the Town Hall appear to be false rumours.

Paradise is here, it just closes at 9 pm for the time being. As soon as there are any real problems here we will let you know.

End Quote

I hope this will allow anyone currently in Pattaya to at least have some fun before the curfew kicks in

Stay safe
Quote |