Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2010, 07:04 AM
spoonfed
Cruiser

By some (for me) unusually fortunate timing, I left Pattaya for a scheduled trip to Phuket. I can confirm, however, that on the days running up to 20th curfew, Sunnee and Boyz Town were both busy with boys, if not punters.
Highlights for me were Nice Boys gogo where #70 was very rewarding (sorry, cannot remember his name, but had golden brown hair to match his golden brown skin...); New Queens Beer Bar, which was staffed by some very funny, friendly and welcoming guys; Relax massage (directly out the back of TukCom) where there were a very pleasing clutch of young guys offering massage.
If you are looking for great food without the frills, head to Minks in Sunnee - a really cheap but hugely tasty and decent Thai hole in the wall cafe (other side of the road from White Nights, a little before you reach the Little Mango). Pad see ew gai and a watermelon shake for 75 baht...
Quote |