Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How about Bangkok now?
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2010, 11:33 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (21st.), forenoon tee rak & I took a brief walk-around:
- In P. Pong 2. the sellers of bags, cases etc. were OPEN;
- On Si Lom rd. A&F. TOURS was OPEN, as was the the large 7/11. on the cnr. with Soi Convent;
- At the DUSIT THANI I'sect. the MC.CAFE. was OPEN;
- Walking along R'damri. rd. we were stopped again at the Sarsin rd. i'sect., where a couple of red shirts' PUs. have been parked - objects of att'n. from many who passed-by. Plenty of BMA. laborers & eqpt. working & cleaning-up; many lorries/trucks queued-up along Rama IV. rd. to take-away the debris;
- On Rama IV. rd. a small pharmacy was having fresh supplies delivered. At the HENRI DUNANT I'sect. THE ROADHOUSE BBQ. was OPEN;
- Along Suriwong rd. the FAMILY MART by Soi T'light. was OPEN, as were the 7/11. & the cnr. pharmacy opp. the TAWANA BKK.;
- On Soi Than Tawan GLITZ HTL's. rest't., the Ch. Eating-hse., INDRA MASSAGE, RAMENTAI, COCA & MANGO TREE REST'TS. were all OPEN.
- Without going into any specifics several shops had staff inside cleaning-up, doors & windows OPEN for airing-out the places - the first shoots of returning to a MORE normal life-style once again?
Quote |