Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need some playdates in Metro CLT
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2010, 04:11 PM
jorgeran
Cruiser

Need some playdates in Metro CLT

Hi Guys,

I'm a 31yr old, 6'3" 205lbs white bi (with a strong preference for cock though). Brown hair, Blue Eyes.

I'm currently in a relationship but am permitted one playdate a week. My play partner of 2yrs just left for overseas so I'm really in need of some cock.

I'm very submissive and like VERY controlling men. I like to be told what to do from the minute I enter the room to the minute you cum. I love a little rough stuff...rough kissing, roughly fucking my mouth, being fingered, being shown off in public or to your friends, light slapping (but nothing that leaves a mark!).

In short, I just like to be used. I'm a touch fem (and very interested in finding out more about that side of me) and when I have my playdates, I'm there to get you off not have fulfilling conversation. The dirtier I feel the better. I'll try anything, so the kinkier you are, the better I'll make you cum.

My SO's rules are only that I don't cum (after all, we are interested in your cock and body...not mine) and that anal wait for at least a few playdates (although I'm not the best in enforcing that one).

You are drug and disease free and practice SAFE SEX.

Anyone out there?
Quote |