Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Are all tranny admirers bottoms?
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2010, 04:44 PM
jorgeran
Cruiser

OMG! I totally know what you mean. I hate it! I went out the other night with a guy from another site. I even told him ahead of time that if he wanted me to fuck him, it would be with a strap on. I spent like 3 hours getting ready, meet up with the guy, and we go out for a fantastic evening (mostly of making out). We get back to his place and everything is perfect. He was big in to pictures, so we spend an hour taking pictures and video of me posing, me sucking him, etc. and then he just changed and wanted to focus on me.

I was like, ummm baby, I'm wearing $400 worth of lingerie to your tastes. It stays on!

He did fuck me (3 times!) but I was disappointed. It sucks too...he was the perfect guy (to my tastes at least): dominant, controlling, in charge, hot, 10"
Quote |