Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Saunas - Brightness Question
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2010, 10:59 PM
JupiterJake
Cruiser

Bangkok Saunas - Brightness Question

I have a rather odd question. I (37 year old Australian) have lived in Thailand for many years but have never ventured into a gay sauna. I have an athletic physique and am not unattractive - but am quite shy. I was wondering whether someone could give me an idea about the lighting in gay saunas in Bangkok. Is the lighting somewhat subdued throughout or are there some areas brightly lit and others darker? For my first sauna experience I would prefer a sauna with more flattering lighting options. I don't need it to be pitch black, obviously, but would feel more comfortable visiting a venue without harsh lighting. I recently visited a sex club in Melbourne on their naked night and had a great time. The lighting was such that one could see well but it was dim throughout. Something like that would be ideal.

Other than Babylon, which I fear may be too "in your face" for my first sauna experience, are there any other saunas in Bangkok where an athletic caucasian might have some fun? I had read somewhere that other than Babylon the other saunas tend to be popular with locals with enjoy the attentions of other locals.

I am sorry if this is a silly question and I hope that the responses, if any, will be kind-hearted. Thank you in advance for any insights you can provide into the lighting in some of Bangkok's saunas.

JJ
Quote |