Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SLC Squirts ~ M4M Party
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2010, 10:56 AM
SLCSquirts
Cruiser

Arrow SLC Squirts ~ M4M Party

I am pleased to announce the first SLC Squirts party! These parties will be for M4M sexual activities.

The party will be held Wednesday, June 16 between 6:30 and 9:30 pm. (Participants may arrive between 6:30 and 8:30 pm.)

I am accepting the first 24 RSVPs without limit by age, physique, race, relationship status, etc.; after the first 24, I will have a 'wait list' in case of cancellations. (Please do not RSVP if you are not certain you can attend. Further instructions will be emailed to you.)

The party will be held in a hotel suite in the downtown SLC area. Those on the RSVP list will receive an email revealing the hotel name and address the day before the party, and a second email revealing the room number the day of the party.

I am asking for a minimal contribution from each participant toward expenses - hotel, condoms, lube, water, etc. -- but assure everyone, this is a NON-profit event. (Different than the out-of-state organizer who, I am sure, was making profit.)

Keep it up, men!
SLC Squirts
Quote |