Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2010, 12:20 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

I'm preparing for my next trip to Bangkok at end of June. I have met a lot of guys on gayromeo who seem interested in meeting. This sure seems better than the aggravation of saunas (other than maybe Babylon). I plan to be generous in offering taxi fare (I don't want anyone to incur any cost to meet me)--but have not brought this up with anyone yet. I plan to tell them not to worry about any transportation costs (I'll cover that). My only problem is narrowing down the number of guys--and I'll feel bad about ignoring some of them. I'm starting to realize that the sauna scene is just misery and a waste of time (except maybe Babylon). I'm really trying to meet a high-quality guy (hopefully a rich Chinese or one from a rich family) but those seem non-existent on gayromeo. One person told me that someone like that will NOT be interested in anyone other than another young person.
Quote |