Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Saunas - Brightness Question
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2010, 07:31 AM
JupiterJake
Cruiser

Thank you to all who have responded to what may seem a rather odd topic. I did consider Babylon, and do understand that it is farang-friendly, but I am far too shy to attend such a large, glamorous establishment. I am also not the least bit interested in outdoor swimming pools, gyms, restaurants, and the like - although I understand that these amenities may appeal to many. All I want really is a dimly lit but not pitch black place where one can roam about and perhaps enjoy and encounter or two, whether it be one on one or in a group setting.

I speak Thai but one assumes in a sauna setting that is neither here nor there.

At this juncture, I am leaning towards Sauna Mania for two reasons - one report of it being dimly lit throughout and the second being its convenient location.

Has anyone else anything to say about this or any of the other places mentioned here?

Again, many thanks to all for keeping this forum alive and always interesting.
Quote |