Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Saunas - Brightness Question
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2010, 07:53 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

If you go to Sauna Mania, be prepared for non-stop rejection (often of a sneering/mentally sadistic type). Like Sextile, I'd recommend Heaven Sauna as a second choice after Babylon. Babylon is not "intimidating" (or fancy-shmantzy) in any way inside upstairs in the "rooms" area. I just don't want to see you get hurt emotionally and then think that all the Bangkok saunas are miserable. Too bad GSM is not open again yet. As an example in Mania, I was in the dark "mattress" room sitting on the mattress, and someone walked by and I touched his leg. He grabbed my hand very nasty and shoved it away. I then got angry and reached over and slapped his ass. He then came over and stared down at me (like he wanted to have a fight). Many of the Thai in Mania, etc. seem to HATE the farangs in there. I probably shouldn't have touched the guy, but then, again, I think he over-reacted. I've had similar altercations in other saunas. Often the Thai love to tease the farang and see if they can get a reaction.
Quote |