Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Done with ABS's.
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2010, 03:39 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Done with ABS's.

I was in San Francisco last week and went to two stores there. It's been about a year since I was in an ABS, so I thought it might be fun. Fucking Gross@

The first one smelled like piss in all the booths, and the guy in the next booth was smoking on a crack pipe. I just got up disgusted and left.

The second one was much cleaner, almost all the booths had GHs, but the clientele was just as bad. One guy in a booth next to mine said he wanted to fuck me ass. I asked him if he was ok bare-backing a stranger. He said he was ok with it. I asked him if he was POS and he said he was. So I told him that I wasn't and I intended on staying that way, got up and left.

Gone are the days of discrete meetings in ABS's and humble dudes looking for a mutual jerk or suck.

I remember the days in Upland CA., when you could go to the Mustang and not see any crack smokers or guys willing to knowingly shoot HIV up your ass. The booths were always clean and the place was in good order, with soap and towels in the clean bathrooms, and no sign or smell of urine. the people were mostly respectful and left each other alone.

I think ABS's have rally gone to the dregs of society, at least in the bigger cities. In any event, I'm done. It was days gone by and all things good or bad eventually end.

Be careful.
Quote |