Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2010, 01:31 AM
Jaidee
Cruiser

Of course, I haven't paid enough attention to have any idea of wantasian's age, but I'd have to agree with icon re: "hi so" Thai Chinese on age issues.

What I have found interesting is that on three occasions I've met just such young men- twice in China and once in Indonesia. Each time the young gentleman was the deeply closeted son of a rich Chinese family who was heading towards the expected marriage "for the culture" and horny has hell for a mature (though not quite ancient by farang in Thailand) standards. Their boarding school English and comfort level at very good hotels made their stories quite plausible. Gay Romeo was not the medium, though, but rather SilverD. The latter has also been the source of my most memorable non-commercial experiences in any country.

I seem to have less success with Gay Romeo than many report. I frankly wouldn't mind an up front moneyboy here and there as long as the, um, outcome, was as good as the build up. Someone must have a better amulet than I have.
Quote |