Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2010, 07:02 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I'm 48, and it seems that the overwhelming majority of Thai on gayromeo are not looking for anyone over 50. I narrowed my search to to other guys "searching my age" (there is a box to click for that) and noticed that most limit it to age 50.

I tried silverdaddies briefly and did meet one really high-quality Chinese Thai (good-looking and nerdy, which I like). The problem was that he was in constant contact with LOTS of older farang (most of whom spent a lot of time in Thailand). I also wonder if Thai on silverdaddies are looking for heavy and/or older-than-55 guys.

The Thai on gayromeo all seem to be "studying" (and usually things like "marketing") or are looking for work, or work in low-paying jobs (hotel workers, etc.), or do free-lance work (photography, etc.). I am amazed at how eager many are to meet me (and most don't seem to be looking for money). I avoided all the femmy-looking ones, and that seemed to avoid narcissic types--but some slipped through, and I later eliminated those. I'm still trying to narrow it down more.

P.S.: I just checked out silverdaddies, and my instinct tells me that those Thai guys are bombarded by messages from older farangs. Also, a lot of those guys seem to be fixtures on there. Some of the photos seem fake (too good). A lot of the guys want big and/or hairy daddies. There are not nearly as many Thai on silverdaddies as on gayromeo. I sent maximum 2 messages to guys, and will continue each day with 2 more to guys I'm interested in. I also strongly suspect that a lot of guys on there want money (some even indicated in their profiles that they want money).
Quote |