Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2010, 11:07 PM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Quote:
I'm 48, and it seems that the overwhelming majority of Thai on gayromeo are not looking for anyone over 50
I'm well over 50 and am amazed at the number of guys who say their upper limit is 40 or 50 yet still click on me and happily chat, sometimes leading to a mutually pleasureable meeting. One whose upper limit was 35 said he only put that because his friend suggested it! So don't pay too much attention to age preferences. Many Thai guys will say they are more interested in 'good heart' and 'nice person' than in age.

Quote:
I plan to be generous in offering taxi fare (I don't want anyone to incur any cost to meet me)--but have not brought this up with anyone yet
I suggest you do so before meeting. It's not uncommon for guys to say they come from Ladphrao or near Don Mueang and to ask for a return taxi fare (even though they can probably take the Skytrain or subway most of the way). A taxi to/from the Don Mueang area into the city using the tollways will come in at about Bt.400. I did pay this to a boy once - mostly because we'd had such a good time. Ten minutes after he left, he was on gayromeo again! So much for taking a taxi back to Don Mueang!

Quote:
I also wonder if Thai on silverdaddies are looking for heavy and/or older-than-55 guys.
Yes - that's why they are on that site!

Quote:
There are plenty of upper class guys on Gay Romeo, and many of them are interested in meeting foreigners. But only very few will be interested in meeting people 20-30+ years their seniors.
I don't entirely agree with Icon on this one. Even a 30+ age difference does not seem to put that many off, especially if the guys are prepared to chat with you for a while. I suggest it's important not to bring up the age issue at the outset. If you click on a guy and he seems happy to chat, it will eventually come up and quite often you will get the reaction I've mentioned above. What puts many Thai guys off is a discussion of sex right at the start of the conversation. Ease in gently
Quote |