Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why there is no section for Africa
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2010, 08:22 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
We had a section on this board for Africa. I think we had it online for about 4 or 5 years. I don't believe one person ever posted a single posting.

-- Possibly with this FIFA. & round ball jamboree there might be some renewed interest in the so-called Dark Continent?

-- As an aside I see that > http://www.baht-stop.com < has several replies from a respondant in Sub-Saharan Africa comparing African & Thai bananas! The specific thread is entitled: 'Does Sizes Really Matter.', first entry is dated 31 may 2010.
- NB.: One does not need to register and/or to sign-in to baht-stop for reading only.

-- For several yrs. I corresponded with a white Rhodesian who had re-located to CAPE TOWN and who used to send me news-papers' cuttings, brochures and suchlike wch. led me to believe that CT. is comparatively liberal - possibly by S. African stds.? - and has a discreet but thriving gay scene; but it can be very much AYOR. - both from physical assault and from STDs. etc. etc..
- Equally, at the other end, plenty of tourists visit EGYPT to view th Pyramids and other sights, don't they? ;-]
Quote |