Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang mai updates
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2010, 07:32 PM
fountainhall
Cruiser

I was only in the 'new' Adam's Apple one time in January. I went with 3 friends and we all walked out after about 15 minutes. Our view was it was not a patch on the old Adam's Apple which we always enjoyed. What we saw of the show was really boring with little enthusiasm being shown by the performers or the audience. I am not sure why the new owners ditched the old format (and I accept it may be something to do with local regulations), but if the boys had shown some spark and interest, maybe we would have stayed longer. Dull! Dull! Dull! Why the owners spent so much money on tarting up the space and then scrimping on the boys and the show completely beats me!

Now if they would only ditch the show and hire some of the great guys who used to work at the Powerboys club, they might be on to a winner.
Quote |