Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Questions on Phuket
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2010, 09:09 AM
Carnarvon
Cruiser

Thank you biggles for your input. In actual fact, I will be coming from KL and what drives me to Phuket this time is that I have never been there, it is easy drive from the airport, the hotel deal looks very good, the flight is short and wherever I am in Thailand, I always find something nice to do.

Regarding taxi cost, well... the hotel deal is so good that even 300 baht return everyday (and not sure I will go every day) woud still make the daily rate very low. Will check on the free hotel shuttle in any case.

Am aware of wet season thing, but have always been to this area of the world during during wet season and have enjoyed. Warm rain is wonderful. I enjoy night life and boys, but Pattaya is not my thing.

Made a point of never returning to Royal Cliff after strong argument wiht them over joiner's fee.
Quote |