Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Done with ABS's.
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2010, 12:13 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
So you are blaming this guy for doing what? ["guys willing to knowingly shoot HIV up your ass."] Responding to the solicitation you made of him with honesty? I actually find it admirable that he was being totally candid. I guess you have no responsibility at all in this exchange?
Yes, I do, and did by asking him if he were POS. He should be willingly wearing a rubber when asking to fuck people. After all, he's the one infected. And I didn't solicit him. He offered. I declined.

And yes, there are bookstores in rural areas that are better, but even those have more and more of what I call undesirable customers who could care less about anything but themselves. They don't deposite any money in the booths, they stick their bare cock in anything that is on the other side, and let anything stick in them. Total lack of responsibility or self respect. I've just seen that shit more and more over the last 24 years.

I'm not saying anyone else should do anything, just that because of that degradation in customer quality, I'm pretty much done.
Quote |