Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2010, 06:28 AM
JupiterJake
Cruiser

Arrived in Pattaya yesterday early afternoon. Checked in at the Rabbit Resort on Jomtien Beach. I read very good reports about it on Trip Advisor. A great choice.

Last night I ventured out with a friend to a few bars. The first was Wild West Boys. It was absolutely tragic. No other customers and they boys were truly a sorry looking bunch. Standing on stage, stony-faced, no doubt bored to death. The next bar, A-Bomb was no better. Both of these were in the Boys Town area. I was ready to admit failure and call it a night after but my friend suggested we visit the Sunee Plaza area. I was very hesitant given what I have read here about the ages of the guys but I decided to have a look. We wandered around for a while before choosing a bar called Good Boys. The only reason we chose this bar is because one of the guys was sitting outside shirtless and in boxers woofing into a bowl on somtum. He was delicious so we decided that his bar would do. Well, what can I say - it was fun! All guys were all clad in boxer shorts and were really fun. I called one over a very cute guy (about 20) for a chat. He said there weren't many customers (which was true) because there was no show tonight (only on Mondays and Wednesdays). He said it was a chuck wow show. I asked whether he usually takes part and he said yes, he did. I then enquired further whether he has ever "won" the chuck wow competition by being the first to ejaculate. Again, another affirmative response. He then noted that, should we wish, an impromptu show could be arranged for a mere THB 300. The winner would get the cash. Why not, I thought. Within seconds those interested (numbering about 10) were sitting on the stage chucking in front of us - but our young friend who continued to sit between us wasn't participated. We encouraged him to join in which he did. He ended up winning and shooting a very large and thick load on the little counter where one sits ones drink. Thereafter, over the space of an hour or so, we invited four more guys to sit with us and jerk off. Four more cute guys with nice bodies and cocks. Four more loads. All of this happened in the bar in view of the other two or three punters, one of whom was busily pleasuring another guy in one of the corners of the bar. I cannot imagine seeing anything like this in Bangkok. In fact, I have not seen anything like this in the 10 years of being in Thailand. I loved it and no doubt will be back for more!

The gay stretch of the beach was also quite fun today with lots of guys selling this and that - some of them very handsome.

All in all, I enjoyed myself a great deal - despite my initial reservations!
Quote |