Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2010, 07:46 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

100 years, well that beats me, although i've been living and working here for nearly 30 years (most of that time working for an international management consultancy).

My best advice is to run with it.

With all due respect to the staff, 99.9% of working boys and 99.8% of mamasans and captains have no 'marketing' knowledge, no understanding of the concept of 'customer service / customer first / customer is king '(not sure if that works), no understanding of the concept of building a strategy according to the immediate circumstances, etc.

I've never had any interest whatever in running a bar but I have farang friends who have operated gay bars and they will tell you the same thing, trying to get most mamsanas / captains to understand
the above is in most cases a lost cause. Everything is process and go for it now! 100Baht cash now is much more important than protecting the future.

It's also true that working boys quickly realize that they are on their own, in the big picture nobody is there to support you, life as a bay boy is survival of the fittest, you have to go for it on your own.

Sorry if this sounds like a lecture, it's not intended to be, it's just me venting and it's probably true that you know all of this already.
Quote |