Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2010, 01:40 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- During the evening of the 27th., and at my suggestion having read some of the postings, our gp. went-to X-BOYS to see its 22.30.hrs. performance.
- ETA.: 22.15.hrs.; approx. six or so other farangs there;
-Once seated we saw notices for its perfs. at 22.30., 23.30. & 00.45.hrs.; the 23.30.hrs. show is billed as a 'Sexy Show.';
- Drinks at 200.bh.;
- Maybe about a dozen or so R&F. boyz on parade - pretty much the usual run-of-the-mill types; I saw but one whom I fancied.

-- Hse lts. dimmed at approx. 22.30.hrs.;
- 1st. act: Big Cock Show with about a dozen boyz all wearing brief briefs. Most kept their cocks inside their briefs, so we voyeurs had to be content with just gaping & gasping at the outlines. However, for the final walk-around the stage most pulled-down their briefs; we all reckoned that it was the smallest boi who had the biggest cock - but possibly bodily size made it look larger?
- 2nd. act: Drum Show, for wch. several boys beat an African-style drum using their erect cocks.
- 3rd. act: Shower scene;
- 4th. act: Two prs. who did ground work only - no swinging from the chandeliers! Interestingly enough one of the Bottoms was the boi with the smallest body in the BCS.. They made a tour of the spectators and then concluded on stage.
- Hse. lts. were sw. on at approx. 23.05.hrs.;
- Afterwards, and clothed once again, another tour was made of the viewers.
- We sensed no-one smoking ciggies.!
- Music was too loud - but that's Par-For-The-Course in many such places.

-- I was given to u'stand. that that was indeed a 'No holds barred.' show by the usual PATTAYA stds.; thoughts were expressed as to how long it would be allowed to continue as such?
Quote |