Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2010, 02:02 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
... . The weather is absolutely perfect here. Not a drop of rain all week and unusually low humidity. No need for aircon during the day as a balmy breeze sweeps in from Jomtien Bay. ... . Enjoy !

-- Agreed about the weather; after the heat & airlessness of BKK. the four days on DONGTAN BEACH were most pleasant; while not a blazing sun it was warm enough and the sea-breeze took-off any excess heat.
- Not all that may beach-goers: for example on sun., (27th.), a'noon.; in the concession in wch. I sit, and wch. has some 150 or so chairs, possibly 50-60 were occupied.
- Chatting with 18YO. khun Nat* who runs that particular concession, (its beach umbrellas are blue with red & white flaps.), - its roughly to the seaward of the AVALON HTL. - and who has 3 or 4 others assisting, on monday he made just 80.Bh. in TIPS., wch. makes my enthusiastic & American friend & I wonder what he'll do and how he'll survive should the concession's owner decide that he's too old, or whatever, to continue working there?
- Plenty of boyz selling DVDs. of various types, (six for just 500.Bh.), masseurs & pedicuristes in plenty, not so many selling doughnuts, fresh fruits & ice-creams.
- We noticed that the concession to our RIGHT, (blue umbrellas with red & yellow flaps.), seems to be the center for Twinkie-boys, presumably from various bars, and their maturer admirers - of wch. there appear to be plenty!

--* NB.: Khun Nat is straight but v. u'standing., so one can laugh & joke with him about various topics quite openly. Most days he's 'assisted.' by khun Om who's as camp as the proverbial row of pink tents & then some MORE.
Quote |