Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2010, 05:40 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- On moday, (28th.), evening I went to HAPPY BOYS.;
- ETA.: 21.oo.hrs. or thereabouts;
- Drinks: 120.Bh.;
- Maybe another farang or two there, as well?
- Boi #1., whom I hoped to meet, (having seen him go off with some other farang on my previous visit ), just happened to be dancing and displaying his sweet little arse at the table at wch. I sat down.
- Of course he joined me for the usual & intro. drink before telling me a little about himself: khun Em; just happened to be celebrating his Twenty-first that very evening; hails from I-San; speaks adequate enough English for basic conversations.
- Well, it wasn't long before, and at his suggestion, we went upstairs.
- His slitted shorts were off quicker than one could say 'Jack. Robinson.' and my clothes followed suit.
- His uncut cock is of avg. size and makes an adequate enough smoke, for wch. he was rewarded with the usual TIP. PLUS a little extra for his b'day..

-- Afterwards I went to TOM YUM;
- Drinks at their usual Sunnee Plaza price;
- Just one other farang present who left soon after my arrival;
- Some score of mostly young & twinkie boyz present with a mere handful on stage and the rest lounging-about on the seating; some half-a-dozen or so pleasuring themselves - nothing noteworthy to be seen amongst them.
- An older boi sat on the edge of the stage facing me and shewed me what he has - probably the best developed of those present? However, when I arose to leave he demanded that I give him 20.Bh. for displaying himself to me, wch., had he been MORE civil, I'd have been happy to oblige. The katoey who served me made sure to remind me to give her a TIP., too; something that I would usually do as a matter of course.
Quote |