Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PATTAYA please
Thread: PATTAYA please
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2010, 12:36 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- On tue., (29th.), evening I visited HAPPY BOYS again;
- Some half-a-dozen or so other customers present, one of who was e'taining., or being e'tained., by a couple of the boyz!
- No smoking & music not overly loud.
- I waved "Hello." to #1., whose svces. I'd enjoyed on my previous visit, and decided upon #15. - purely because I'd not been before with him and he did seem to be better endowed, uncut & with a Thai love-ball under his 'skin., than many of the other twinkie boyz therein.
- I must allow that I've forgotten his name; he hails from BURI RAM; is aged in his early 20s. and told me that he is not gay - but enjoys the att'ns. of other customers there for going upstairs.
- So we went upstairs - a busy place that evening! -but as he'd enjoyed pleasuring himself before coming to work - a point that I forgot to check beforehand - it was rather 'Much ado ... .'.

-- Then it was to CRAZY DRAGON, where I didn't see many other customers; maybe a dozen or so boyz present. No smoking & music not too loud. All drinks still at 99.Bh. each.
- I was joined by #88' whose att'ns. I'd enjoyed on a previous visit.
- But, for me, the prefered boi was the only one wearing a bk. & wh. patterned pr. of briefs who danced MORE energetically that the others - quite a fair-sized cock wch. he enjoyed to be smoked, albeit but briefly.
Quote |